Looking back at Chapel Bluff School
Platted in 1902, Chapel Bluff School was a log structure. Looking back, Thomas Chapel owned the land in Township 37N, Range 18W which is located on the left side of Highway W 54 before the hill goes down into the town of Macks Creek. Mary Olive Morgan was an early teacher. The school’s name was later changed to Pleasant Hill.