It is not certain at this time if there are any injuries and to what extent the fire has spread. Stay tuned for updates at soon as possible.

A fire has been reported at Compass Pointe Condos in Osage Beach. The fire has been reported to have started by a BBQ pit. No injuries have been reported. The fire started on a top floor unit. The unit suffered significant damage. The Osage Beach FPD was able to make a quick attack at the flames to bring it under control. Units are still on the scene.

Todd Tigar, unit owner of an across the way condominium, says he saw the unit explode out like a jet motor. He says he saw fumes through the balcony. He was having dinner at the time. He reports that the fire fighters were on scene in minutes. Tigar says he knows that the unit was occupied and saw members flee the unit as they were treated by medical. 

More information will be released after the scene has been dispersed. 

Stay tuned for updates as soon as possible.