Arrowhead Lodge was built by Kansas Citian, Arthur Kelly, Jr. in 1935. The rough-hewn wood and log structure overlooked the six-mile marker of the Lake of the Ozarks. In the Lake Ozark region the Lodge was just two miles from the Bagnell Dam. The building was demolished a few years ago. This early post card reflects the rustic elegance of the restaurant and resort.