Girls played basketball on the hillside at the old Linn Creek School. The six-man school board is credited with establishing the state approved two-year high school at Old Linn Creek for the school term of 1914-15. They were John A. Farmer, John M. Farmer, G. M. Moore, John Floyd, J. M. Bunch and Asa Farmer. John M. Farmer was president and cashier at the First National Bank. John A. Farmer was the Linn Creek postmaster. J. M. Bunch was Judge of the County Court (when the Dam was built). Asa Farmer was a businessman. John Floyd was a farmer and State Legislature. Dr. G. M. Moore was the local practitioner. This photo is from the only yearbook that was published that was call “The Schedule”.