|
|
|
The Lake News Online
  • Women knocked unconscious by boat fumes

  • Two women were transported to Lake Regional Hospital over the weekend after carbon monoxide fumes on a boat rendered them unconscious.
    • email print
      Comment
  • Two women were transported to Lake Regional Hospital over the weekend after carbon monoxide fumes on a boat rendered them unconscious.
    Erin Mulder, 30, and Kristen Mulder, 31, both of the St. Louis area, were passengers on a 1986 Wellcraft traveling in Lick Branch Cove of the Lake of the Ozarks Saturday night. Emergency personnel were notified after 9 p.m. that both women had passed out due to fumes from the boat. Both women sustained minor injuries and were taken to the Lake Regional Hospital for treatment.
Terms of Service

    Events Calendar