|
|
The Lake News Online
  • Women knocked unconscious by boat fumes

  • Two women were transported to Lake Regional Hospital over the weekend after carbon monoxide fumes on a boat rendered them unconscious.
    • email print
  • Two women were transported to Lake Regional Hospital over the weekend after carbon monoxide fumes on a boat rendered them unconscious.
    Erin Mulder, 30, and Kristen Mulder, 31, both of the St. Louis area, were passengers on a 1986 Wellcraft traveling in Lick Branch Cove of the Lake of the Ozarks Saturday night. Emergency personnel were notified after 9 p.m. that both women had passed out due to fumes from the boat. Both women sustained minor injuries and were taken to the Lake Regional Hospital for treatment.

        calendar