State Fair Community College will offer Agriculture and Industrial Technology programs this fall at its new location at the Eldon Career Center, 112 S. Pine St., Eldon. SFCC also will assume sponsorship of the center’s Practical Nursing program, which is planned to start January 2014.
The Eldon Chamber of Commerce will hold a ribbon cutting open to the public from noon to 1 p.m. July 30 at the center. Lunch will be served.
SFCC-Eldon will offer:
• An Associate of Arts degree with emphasis in Agriculture for transfer to a four-year college
• An Associate of Applied Science degree in Industrial Technology with emphasis in Electrical Maintenance
• A Professional Certificate in Total Productive Maintenance
• Skills Certificates in Advanced Manufacturing Production Technician, Control Technology and Electro-Mechanical Technology
• A Professional Certificate in Practical Nursing, beginning January 2014, pending anticipated approval from the Missouri Coordinating Board of Higher Education and the Missouri State Board of Nursing. Prospective students need to complete prerequisites during fall semester and then apply for admission to the nursing program.
Fall semester begins Aug. 19. For more information or to enroll, contact SFCC-Lake of the Ozarks Director John McMahon at (573) 348-0888 or email@example.com or visit www.sfccmo.edu/admissions.