The Osage Beach Board of Aldermen will meet in regular session at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at the city hall.
Agenda items will include:
• Second reading of an ordinance regulating parking within a fire or emergency services Lane.
• Second reading of an amendment to accept street lights into the public street system.
• Second reading of a zoning map amendment changing the zoning of land on Highway 42 from Agricultural to Light Industrial at the request of Hi-Tech Auto Body owners.
• The 2012 audit as presented by Heidi Chick
• A bill authorizing the mayor to execute an agreement for transfer of entitlements.
• A bill authorizing the mayor to execute a grant agreement for the hangar project at Lee C. Fine Memorial Airport.
• A bill awarding an engineering services contract for the design of Nichols Road reconstruction to HR Green.
• A public hearing to solicit comments on the city’s request to extend the lease with Missouri DNR to operate the Lee C. Fine Memorial Airport located within the Lake of the Ozarks State Park
• A bill authorizing the mayor to request a five-year extension of the lease dated March 5, 1999, with MDNR to operate the Lee C. Fine Memorial Airport.
• First reading of a bill regulating peddlers, solicitors or canvassers standing, walking on the roadway, stalling or obstructing traffic.