When coming to Lake of the Ozarks, there is one place that families need to go before heading home... The Bagnell Dam Strip.
When coming to Lake of the Ozarks, there is one place that families need to go before heading home... The Bagnell Dam Strip. Everyone knows that the Strip is packed full of family fun. But make sure you spend the time marking off these gems.
• Walk across the dam.
• Watch taffy being made at Grandma's Candy Kitchen in Lake Ozark. (Then buy and eat some!) Also, try one of their many kinds of fudge. The Lake Sun Newsroom recommends Grandma's famous turtle.
• Tour the Haunted Hotel in Lake Ozark. One of the oldest buildings on the Strip has been transformed into a spooky adventure.
• Satisfy your sweet tooth with frozen custard or ice cream. There are at least five places to go.
• Go to the Dogpatch Arcade and stop by their store for a unique Bagnell Dam Strip souvenir.
• Take your picture next to the Indian.
• Stock up on discounted T-shirts.
• Order a cup of hot or cold coffee, tea, smoothies at Bagnell Dam Brew.
• If you are feeling crafty, the Dam Bead Shoppe has thousands of beads so you can make your own jewelry. Or pick up completed items.
• Order a burger at Lucky's. It's a local hot spot.
• Visit world famous Tattoo Ted at A-1 Tattooing. The master artist has 47 years of experience.
*Stop by Frick and Frack for anything and everything retro and quirky gifts and souvenirs.
*Make your way to Artsy Fartsy and find unique jewelry and garden accessories.
*Take a lunch or dinner break at Wok N Roll. You can enjoy original Chinese and Thai cuisine in Missouri!