The Osage Beach Fire Protection District responded to a structure fire on March 28at 5:42pm of Shawn Road in Osage Beach.
Firefighters first to the scene noticed heavy flames through the roof of the two story structure. Crews made an aggressive attack and were able to extinguish the fire and bring it under control within 30 minutes.
While the structure is a complete loss, many personal items on the bottom floor were saved. Fire started on the outside of the structure from a BBQ pit on the lower level. The flames quickly climbed the exterior of the structure into the attic. The call to 911 was delayed while occupant evacuated family. No occupants or firefighters were injured in this fire.