The tentative agenda for Tuesday night's Lake Ozark Board of Aldermen meeting has been revised
The tentative agenda for Tuesday night's Lake Ozark Board of Aldermen meeting has been revised to include this:
• Suggested Resolution 2010R-02 for the City of Lake Ozark, Missouri To Adopt Petition to Commence Impeachment proceedings.
According to city officials, Alderwoman Susan Drummond asked for the revision, which was seconded by Alderman Jeff Van Donsel. Drummond was asked to bring the resolution to City Hall by 5 p.m. Monday for it to be included in meeting packets.
No other information about the resolution was available.
The agenda also includes:
• Discussion and Possible Action on Bill # 2010-07, an Ordinance Approving a Right-of-Way use Agreement with Lakewood Corporation and Authorizing the Mayor to Execute said Agreement for and on Behalf of the City of Lake Ozark
• Presentation by Jeff Schug with McClure Engineering regarding Water and Sewer Rate Study
• Presentation by Matt Marschke with Midwest Engineering regarding Proposed Water System Improvements
• A motion to convene in executive session to discuss legal and personnel.
Want to go?
What Lake Ozark Board of Aldermen meeting
When Tuesday, January 26
Time 6 p.m.
Where Lake Ozark City Hall
Contact this Lake Sun reporter at email@example.com