- Food Power exhibit teaches students about nutrition and body health
- Posted Jan. 17, 2013 midnight
- Students at Dogwood Elementary in Camdenton took a tour from the farm to the table and through a human body in order to learn about health and nutrition. The Food Power exhibit taught students how to wash their hands, brush their teeth and much more. Food Power is sponsored by MU Extension. Volunteers taught the students at each station.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition today and keep up with all the latest news and views from our community.
- Top Stories
- Trip to the Strip: Our top stops on the Dam
- Lake Sun E-Board: Have you lost rights?
- Day trippin': Memorial Day at Fort Leonard Wood
- This Memorial Day remember only nature should dump leaves into ...
- Landscaping DNR’s latest solution to goose nuisance
- Route 54 Bridge Deck Work Complete
- Making docks safer
- Camdenton chosen by BoatUS as place to retire and play
- Prosecuting Attorney returns from year-long deployment
- Beach test bill may see governor’s desk
- Joplin pushes for recovery after tornado
- Read more top stories